Friday, October 11, 2013

Product Review

Hello There! 

I have recently purchased a few new products for my kit! I wanted to share with you my experience. I hope you find this helpful! 

1. Milani Eyshadows: Blue Ice- LOVE this blue. It is more of a Royal blue color that works so well for a blue smokey eye. The pigment is pretty good, works 100x better if the brush is wet. Melange- Black and gold baked eyeshadow that is nothing short of BEAUTIFUL. I can't wait to use it by itself (this time I used it to smoke out the blue). Price: I would say it WELL worth the $1 I spent! That's right, I got these colors at the DOLLAR SORE for $1 a piece! Milani also sells products in Target as well. 


2. Black Opal Foundations: Finishing Powder- This is a GREAT product to help build your kit. Foundation is one of the most expensive things to buy for your kit, seeing as how you need every shade. I loved how this powder evened out my face and have me a nice matte look. They also give you a hefty amount in the package, which is always a plus. Cream Foundation Stick- This product gave me great coverage, without being heavy. I saw a couple other MUA's using these two products so I knew I wanted to give them a shot, I just didn't know I would love them this much! Pricing: The finishing powder- $8.97. The cream foundation stick- $9.97. Like I said, AMAZING!! To be found at your local drug store (i.e CVS). 


All in all, I love my new additions! Hope you find them to be as useful as I have. Once you try them, come back and let me know how it went! 

Here is the face I created on a rainy Friday while coped up in the house (I'm an old lady)! 


Until next time....
Smooches****

No comments:

Post a Comment