Thursday, August 29, 2013

Photo Shoot Ready

Hello Good People!

I just couldn't go on with life without giving you all the sneaky details of my WONDERFUL photo shoot!

First off, I have to thank the photographer, LaVan Anderson, for thinking me and allowing me to shoot with him. He is an AWESOME person and amazing talent. THANKS LAVAN!!!!!!(@everydaylavan on IG). 

On another note, MODELING IS SO HARD! Besides my iPhone selfie shots and middle school girl pose, I am not very creative coming up with poses. I have to tip my hat to all the models out there, you don't have to worry about this girl taking any of your jobs :) 

Now on to the juicy stuff....MAKEUP! 
Here is the look I created close up. 


I am a sucker for a smokey eye and a semi-neutral lip.

Products used
Primer: Milk of Magnesia, eyes primed with MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study
Eyes: Coastal Scents Smokey Eye palette
Brow: MAC Spiked Brow Pencil
Foundation: Cover Girl Liquid foundation, MAC Studio Fix powder foundation
Concealer: No name palette I got from EBAY (under brow, under eyes, in between brows, down bridge of nose and chin) 
Contour: MAC Blunt Blush 
Blush: Coastal Scents 10 blush palette 
Lips: MAC Nicki 2, Viva Glam and MAC Vino Lip Liner 
Lashes: Beauty supply stores finest $3 lashes I could find! 

Below are the final pics from my shoot! This was a great experience. I'm so happy I get to share it with you! 

One of my favs!

This is my sexy face! Lol

I look 10ft tall, if you know me, you know how deceiving this pic is. Ha! 

ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!!! 

Until next time....
Smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment