Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Start

Hello All!

I have finally gotten up the nerve to post my VERY first blog! I am super excited to share my journey becoming a professional Make-Up Artist with you. My hope is that while sharing my struggle to make my dreams come true, I can make the road a little less bumpy for those who will follow!

STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM! A career in makeup will not happen overnight, this I know. So I’m starting from the bottom. I currently work as an intern with a very talented MUA. This way I get exposure to the career I want to be a part of and actually have the opportunity to practice makeup.

I NEED YOUR HELP!! I want this to be a conversation! If you have ideas, suggestions, makeup tips, etc I would love to hear them. Let’s help each other make our dreams a beautiful reality.


Have faith in your dreams, and remember, nothing stable is built on a shaky foundation!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you! Very exciting and I am sure you'll do well :) Btw, it was nice meeting you on Friday at the meet and greet!

    ReplyDelete