Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Product of the Week!!

Product of the week: Milk of Magnesia!


I know you are wondering how in the world this product made it to product of the week and how would this be used on the face, well, I’ll tell you!


Milk of Magnesia (M.O.M) is used a primer. I place this product on my clients after the moisturizer and before concealer or foundation. It works like a CHARM! Of course I tested this product on my face initially before testing it on others and I was amazed. My skin tends to be oily, so by the end of the day my face usually “shines bright like a diamond”! When I used M.O.M, my makeup still looked amazing after hours of wear.


This primer technique is a cheaper solution to the normally $30 primer problem I have. As a beginner, this is a great way to add a great primer to your kit. For easier storage and cleaner application, I filled a travel sized spray bottle with M.O.M (as seen below).


I received this helpful tip from another Makeup Artist and wanted to share it with you. Hope you find as much success with this product as I have. 


Questions? Let me know!

 



5 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, I can't wait to beat my face up wit this!!! Excited.com!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good tip, Manda!! Im loving your blog :) - Tiphane

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome Amanda! I would have never thought if this. Loving the blog!
    Pierdae

    ReplyDelete