Monday, August 26, 2013

The Weekend

Welcome back! 

 As promised, I am here to fill you in with pictures from my dream filled weekend! It was more than I could imagine. SO MUCH FUN! 

Oh, by the way, I tried out my new Coastal Scents palettes for the first time , they are AMAZING!! These palettes are highly pigmented and extremely affordable! Check out the link below. 

www.coastalscents.com

It is amazing what a little makeup can do! 

The Birthday Girl! My first client of the weekend. 

Bride to be! I loved she wanted to be a bit feisty with her face! 

Erica Wilson is an AMAZING Teacher. What a great contouring class. I will post later about other upcoming seminars. 

Last but NOT least, my very first PHOTO SHOOT with the amazing photographer LaVan (@everydaylavan on IG). Of course I will post the final pics on a later date, but here are some behind the scenes shots. Video is NOT one of my skills, so forgive me for the lack of sound in the beginning. OOPS! Hey, I tried.


Living my dream. Feels better than anything I've ever known, and this is just the beginning!

Until next time....
Smooches*

1 comment:

  1. Heeeyyyy, that's my face!! You're amazing honey, keep following your heart and living your dream!!

    ReplyDelete